Unfortunately Mr. Sigler got his Jazz font bundled with Finale then completely dismissed the updates (and did not reply to
emails about problems with his other Swingfont I bought many years ago).
And think how beatiful are the fonts used in latest Sher Real Books!!!!
Anyone has tried to use Inkpen Sibelius in Finale? Does it work?

Christopher Smith ha scritto:
Oh don't get me started on the JazzText font! The Z and the 2, the H and the M, the stupid 5...

Before long I am going to have convinced myself to make my own inkpen font...

Christopher