On 25.12.2008 Aaron Sherber wrote:
There are a lot of things for which this is true. I sent in a feature request a
few years ago for something like staff styles that could be used for note
spacing. (I had a piece that went along nicely in 4/4 and 3/4 and then had a
section in very slow 4/8. I wanted a wider spacing for the 4/8 to make it
clearer that it didn't just clip along like 2/4 in the main tempo.)

But this you can do easily without staff styles. Just space the piece by sections with different settings. Perhaps it is better to have automatic music spacing off for this.

Johannes