At 04:46 PM 12/25/2008, David W. Fenton wrote:
>It would be nice if this were something you change in staff styles.

There are a lot of things for which this is true. I sent in a feature request a few years ago for something like staff styles that could be used for note spacing. (I had a piece that went along nicely in 4/4 and 3/4 and then had a section in very slow 4/8. I wanted a wider spacing for the 4/8 to make it clearer that it didn't just clip along like 2/4 in the main tempo.)

Really, what would probably be most useful would be the ability to apply to a measure or group of measures a style which could alter any of the "base" settings in Document Options.

Aaron.