Um, yeah, we all know THAT. But to get these great new features to work in OLD documents...?

That's one of the things I wish we could do. I often have to open files that came from other users or else my own old files to update them and change the look, etc. I can import libraries of expressions, settings, and all kinds of things, but I have to go through and assign all my darned metatools anyway!

I can copy the contents to a new document, but then I have ALL the formatting to do. Sometimes it's a huge chunk of one or a monster chunk of the other, with no way to decide which method is more time- consuming. It should be easier!

C.