On 3/22/2009 12:22 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:
Is there some trick I am missing having to do with how to control
Selection Tool behavior?  When I am doing editing work that involves a
lot of moving elements selected with the tool, the dialog box
associated with the expression (for instance) will appear before I can
move the expression.

Off the top of my head, sounds to me like a mouse issue, not a Finale issue. It sounds like there's a short in your mouse which is sending a double-click rather than a click. Does this happen to you in other applications? If you go to move a file icon on your desktop, for example, do you find that the file opens before you can move it?

Aaron.