Hi,
In this document, containing 3 staves, I have named staves 1 and 2 "Flute"
(each). The word "Flute" appears on the score, as expected, at the staves' 1
and 2 left side. Staff 3 had no name.

I opened the Staff Atributes dialog, clicked the "edit" button for "Full Name"
and typed "a" for staff 1, and repeated the process for the other staves as
following: "b" for staff 2  and "c" for the third staff. THe result was
unexpected. Staff 3 shows "c" but staves 1 and 2 keep showing "Flute".

If I open the editing fields to rename staves 1 and 2 I see "a" and "b" already
there. But in the score is "Flute" that shows. Interesting... I'd like to know
what is causing this. Thanks.

Harold