From: Ray Horton [rayhor...@insightbb.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 5:33 PM
To: finale
Subject: [Finale] Bizarre FinWin 2009b behavior

This is bizarre.  All of a sudden Finale (Windows) 2009b has started
acting strangely.

First, many functions do not redraw the screen, making it appear that no
action occurs.   My first sign of this -  I highlight the first bar, hit
"delete" - nothing, so I hit "delete" again - nothing.  Try it a third
time - nothing.  Then I look at the end of the file to check something,
come back, and, you guessed it, I have deleted three bars at the
beginning!

Also, "Undo" does not work - Ctrl-Z does nothing, and the undo- redo
functions under the "Edit" menu are grayed out.

I rebooted the computer but no change.  There may be other strangeness
that I have not yet observed.  Is my best bet to reinstall?

Thanks,

Raymond Horton