This is bizarre. All of a sudden Finale (Windows) 2009b has started acting strangely.

First, many functions do not redraw the screen, making it appear that no action occurs. My first sign of this - I highlight the first bar, hit "delete" - nothing, so I hit "delete" again - nothing. Try it a third time - nothing. Then I look at the end of the file to check something, come back, and, you guessed it, I have deleted three bars at the beginning!

Also, "Undo" does not work - Ctrl-Z does nothing, and the undo- redo functions under the "Edit" menu are grayed out.

I rebooted the computer but no change. There may be other strangeness that I have not yet observed. Is my best bet to reinstall?

Thanks,

Raymond Horton