David W. Fenton wrote:
That you're not an idiot is also not clarified by admission of using MS Paint, possibly the worst graphics editor ever unleashed on an unsuspecting public.

Price was right. Did what I needed, other than the compression problem. Graphics are not where I spend my time. I'd much rather spend it sparring with you over items of small importance, David! And, as I said, I'm guessing I'm not the only occasional Paint user here, since others have run into the error message, presumably after not volunteering for compression.

I'm done - go for the last word if you must.

RBH