Speaking of which, I have tried (gently) rattling Tobias' cage about updating the plugins that are broken in 2010. Can I get a few others to communicate with him? I am eagerly awaiting his update, so that 2010 can become fully functional for me.

Thanks to anyone who can take the trouble to do this.

Chuck