On Wed Oct 21, at WednesdayOct 21 7:10 PM, Ray Horton wrote:

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
Breaking News! I just downloaded the updater and completed the installation in about 6 min. Things are looking up ..

Dean

OK - here's a question for all of you folks that seem to know what goes on inside his magic metal box:

I DL'd the update the first day - took quite a long time, but I was leaving home anyway, no problem. I haven't run the update yet, as I was in the middle of a touchy project for today.

Should I run the huge Tuesday update or DL the new, lean, Thursday update and run it instead? Or are they the same file?

Same file. It downloaded about a hundred times faster for me next day, probably because I had about a hundredth of the peers downloading it at the same time as I had the previous day.

Christopher