Rafael Ornes is the guy that (at least used to) run CPDL. He used to be a member this list, but have not heard from him in a very long time.

On Oct 25, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Kim Patrick Clow wrote:

Good day:

My editor Brian Clark recently discovered that one of his editions
just appeared on cpdl.org. He's having a hard time though getting any
action because the website seems to be running on automatic (meaning
people can upload files without any moderator approving them or
checking for copyright violation). Basically it appears that a person
lifted the first page sample on my editor's website, re-entered that
into a notation program, and then proceded to post it on cpdl.org.
THEN they ask for anyone for a complete copy of the sheet music!

Brian also blogged about this @ http://bc16661.wordpress.com/ and his
email contact is bc16661 @ gmail. com

Thanks for any help.
Kim Patrick Clow