On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 7:35 PM, David W. Fenton
<lists.fin...@dfenton.com> wrote:

> These absolutely lovely editions [by Dennis Collins] are so inexpensive that
> it seems
> criminal to me for anyone to not buy them if they want to use them.

The editions Dennis produces are works of art I think. They were, and
are constantly a standard I try to adhere to. Dennis spends hours
recreating those musical incipits and fonts that grace his work. And I
know Brian Clark well enough that I think he would even work out a
payment agreement with someone that COULDN'T afford to pay for a set
all at once.. He's just that nice.

Thanks,
Kim