It selects almost anything on the page and allows superficial edits (like moving expressions and articulations) and then expands into the particular tool you need to do more exacting edits. This is more difficult to describe than to experience. It is a forward step. I bet there are videos in the demo version.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone