Staff Styles, which is what I use for different clef changes, isn't as ridiculous as some other workarounds.

yeah, but it is still silly. i have to apply one style in the SC for cues and a different one for PT, then in some cases have to also add clef change styles, which of course have to be made in different transpositions...

Your other points stand. I am really enjoying, however, the different measure numbers available in score and parts now, since the 2010 update.

yes, this is major, but once again, alas, only teasing us. we know they CAN fix these things... but won't do it completely/properly.