> Probably because some people would think the feature was
> broken otherwise (when zooming out and the items doesn't seem
> to move visually at a keyboard nudge).

And going the other direction, too. If you are in wide view, nudge something
and it goes too far, the intuitive thing to do (for my intuition at least!)
would be to nudge it back, then zoom in and nudge it again. If it nudged the
same distance in the score I would be complaining about it.

> I have also wanted
> nudge to be score-measurement related in the past, an option
> on how it should behave here would be nice.

Yes, the option would be good.