On 1/15/2010 10:19 AM, Mark McCarron wrote:
I wish I could clear some of the files from the open recent list.
 Is there a way to do this?

Sure -- open a bunch of new files and the old ones will drop off the list. <g>

No, seriously, you can control the number of files which appear in this list by going to Edit | Program Options | Open.

Also, you don't say whether you're on Mac or Win, but on Windows the names of the files in this list are stored in the registry at HKCU\Software\Makemusic\Finale2009\Finale\Recent File List. (Use your current version of Finale in place of 'Finale2009'.) You could go there and delete the entries under that key.

Aaron.