Hallo Jari and all,

what about using 'Utilities/Change' ?

Raimund Lintzen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jari Williamsson" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:45 AM
Subject: [Finale] Quick change without metatool key


Does any one know if it's possible to use "Quick Change" (I think it was called that when the feature was first introduced, I mean the feature when you double-press the metatool key to change the selected elements into something else) without a metatool key? It would be really nice to be able to change a bunch of elements into an element that doesn't have an assigned metatool, similar to when I drag-enclose in artic/expression tools and get a selection dialog.

If it's not possible yet, I'll send in a feature request.


Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to