Thank you for writing again.  I missed your original post and was a bit
puzzled by the comments to it.

The pipe organ is well suited to contrapuntal writing.  You may not see this
on the page but the performer experiences it as part of handling the
instrument.  Dynamics placed above the top staff will tend to indicate that
a separate musical line or voice is in place.  For example, we may have
begun mp on both manuals.  A mf above the top staff will indicate that a new
idea needs strengthening.  Similarly, we are playing with both hands on the
same manual and a new idea occurs in the left hand that needs to be brought
out.  A dynamic is added below the middle staff drawing attention to the
polyphony.  Generally but not always the pedal clavier has its own dynamic
if that differs from what the manuals are doing.

Being too specific in registration has drawbacks.  Hardly any two
instruments have exactly the same stops available.  Unless you are writing
for a specific instrument avoid detailed instructions concerning
registration.  "Solo stop" is close enough.  If you have in mind an oboe
then indicate "soft reed".  The player can then use what is available.  If
the instrument lacks a soft reed the player will know to use a "cornet
compose" or perhaps a strong string that will contrast with what is
otherwise in use.

As a general guide indicate the volume and perhaps the character you have in
mind.  This is usually placed above the top staff in the upper left above
the first measure.  A typical quiet marking might read:

Swell:  Soft 8'
Great:  Solo flute
Pedal:  p 16', Sw to ped

For a big tutti you could mark:

Sw:  Full to 15th, Mixtures
Gr:  ff, Sw to Gr 8', 4'
Ped: Strong 16', Sw to ped, Gr to ped

Several writers here have suggested asking a skilled player about questions
you have.  Do that.

Guy Hayden