Haroldo:

I don't have much to offer by way of help in recovering the hours of work you lost, bug for future use, if you don't already, you might consider adopting the practice of incremental back-ups. When I'm working on a large project, the first thing I do each time I open the file, is to save the file with a new name, and on a regular basis, but every time I leave the computer, I save the file, re-open it, and immediately save with a new name. So, the first save may be "myfile000.mus", the second "myfile001.mus", &c.

This doesn't prevent problems with corrupted files, but while I've lost work because of file corruption, and other problems, the amount of time I've lost is on the order of minutes worth, not hours.

ns