Write out the last "A" in full (as Couperin often did), with a final barline at the very end and regular double-bars everywhere else. Players will automatically assume that if they haven't encountered a final bar, the piece isn't over yet.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/