I feel your pain. Best way to get back at makemusic would be not to
buy anything more from them. Period.

And I wish someone would develop a finale import tool for
Sibelius.....that would pretty much be the nail in the coffin. If
Sibelius had the ability to open finale files up to the current
version, I think I would finally switch.

Sent from my iSomething