On 2010-11-30 18:28, Cecil Rigby wrote:

The only thing that happens, when the clef metatool IS selected
and I double-click the meaure, is that the clef selection dialog box opens.
There are NO handles appearing anywhere at any time.

When no region is selected, hold down the metatool key and single-click where you want the clef.

If a region is selected, the metatool will change the full region.

I've been working with Finale since it first came out and never had a problem
til v2009.

This was changed in Fin2008 (when the MassMover Tool was removed and every region tool had to be Massedit-compliant).

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson