On 12/1/2010 3:57 PM, Richard Yates wrote:
Probably nothing wrong. Added measures do not inherit the system reduction
(or is it the staff reduction?) of the existing ones. It's bugged me for
years. Richard Yates

It's bugged me too -- why would anybody think that you would want the new measures to be a different size from the rest of the score? I can understand the program not knowing what to do if there already a variety of sizes in the score, but even then, simply assigning the size characteristics of what used to be the last measure to any new ones added after that shouldn't be such a hard thing to do. The worst is that someone wanting different sizes would have to change them, but my guess is that most people adding new measures want them to be the same size as the current ones, so fewer people would be affected if MakeMusic simply changed the programming so that new measures assumed the size of the former last measure.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com