Mike,

I don't think the template is necessarily corrupted.  Try using the page layout
tool on the 2011 file, select the staff system on page 1 and apply the same
percentages to the following pages.  Did I make that clear enough?  Finale is
not open here at the moment, so I cannot be clearer right now, but I think you
can figure it out by looking at the possibilities with the Page Layout tool.

Chuck

On Dec 1, 2010, at 11:32 AM, Michael Greensill wrote:

> I opened one of my templates from 2010 in 2011.  When I add measures to this
> document the staves on the second page are a different size! They are maybe
> 25% smaller. What did I do wrong now? I presume the template is corrupted,
> but maybe it's something else.
>
> Mike G.
>
> www.mikegreensill.com

Chuck Israels