At 12:59 PM -0800 12/9/10, Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Exactly....and since the sound system and the wireless mic system never really works it makes me wonder such as well......

They work just fine if they are well selected and well cared for, and run by competent technicians who know what they're doing. (What, you mean hire people who actually know what they're doing and actually PAY them?!!!! Well, yes. Just like you need musicians who actually know what they're doing!)

John

--
John R. Howell, Assoc. Prof. of Music
Virginia Tech Department of Music

"We never play anything the same way once."  Shelly Manne's definition
of jazz musicians.