This one might work, 'though it seems overpriced:

<
http://band-orchestra.musiciansfriend.com/product/K&M-Mute-Holder?sku=466138

at least it IS available.

I had a former section mate that used to make mute holders that looked a lot
like the "MuteRack" - and they appeared to be quite sturdy.

As far as holding a bucket mute, I must say that the original H & B bucket,
while a great sound, is a horrible item.  Has to fit to each different bell
size, takes about a half hour to mount it to the bell, and after a few
months use the brackets break off, leaving it useless.  Much better are the
JoRal buckets which insert in the bell (but which are heavy). Then there is
my personal fave, the softone mute, which folds up in your bag, serves as a
practice mute and whisper mute when put fully over the bell, makes a
decent-sounding bucket when draped two-thirds over the bell, makes a great
soft surface for your straight mute (so you don't clank the latter on the
floor when putting it down) and even can fold up in your hand and serve as a
plunger if you forgot yours.  Tenor players reportedly prefer the bass size.
 An extra large bass bell size is available from hornguys.com.

<
http://band-orchestra.musiciansfriend.com/product/Softone-Bass-Trombone-Mute?sku=360427

I must add that, since the days in the Louisville Orchestra when we still
performed and recorded a lot of contemporary music, I always have enjoyed
using a variety of mutes.  Some players turn their noses up at them, but I
don't at all, finding them a lot of fun.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra