Clearly there are historic and formal reasons for the continued use of
some repeats. And page turns can also be a consideration. But the original
post was about a double coda. My comment was especially about complicated
and non-standard patterns as well as a general statement that we should
carefully consider the use of repeats in the light of modern software.

Richard Smith