In treble clef, Horns in D are written up a minor 7th from concert pitch.
So, a written C in the 3rd space sounds as the D above middle C.
In bass clef, the notes are written a step below sounding pitch. So, a C on
the first ledger line above the bass clef staff (middle C), will sound as
the D one step higher.
A trick you might be able to use is this: For treble clef parts in D, just
imagine it's alto clef, and that gives you your concert pitch.