There is a lot to consider here. Bigger screen doesn't mean better. You want a
good, high resolution screen. Not just a bigger screen. It could be 19" but
with a crappy display resolution.

Blu Ray DVD? So now we are looking at entertainment machines? I don't think
you'd have an actual BluRay burner, because those are still around $200. It's
probably a BluRay reader and a DVD/CD Burner. But that really doesn't matter. I
can't think of the last time I had to actually burn something. Everything is
done with via the Net, like using DropBox to send PDFs to clients, or song
mixes or whatever.

Never ever had an issue with Apple stuff, and if I did, I'd simply take it to
an Apple Store and have them look at it. Applecare is great (I hear).

And 19" on a "Laptop".....I know we Americans are getting fat but that is
like.....huge. How practical is that? Like what 20lbs of "laptop"?

Oh, also, I don't see HP ever making a 19" laptop......the biggest one of that
line Google says they make is 17"

--
Eric Dannewitz
Musician/Polymath