On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Eric Dannewitz <ericd...@jazz-sax.com> wrote:
> There is a lot to consider here. Bigger screen doesn't mean better. You want
> a good, high resolution screen. Not just a bigger screen. It could be 19" but
> with a crappy display resolution.
>
> Blu Ray DVD? So now we are looking at entertainment machines? I don't think
> you'd have an actual BluRay burner, because those are still around $200. It's
> probably a BluRay reader and a DVD/CD Burner. But that really doesn't matter.
> I can't think of the last time I had to actually burn something. Everything
> is done with via the Net, like using DropBox to send PDFs to clients, or song
> mixes or whatever.
>
> Never ever had an issue with Apple stuff, and if I did, I'd simply take it to
> an Apple Store and have them look at it. Applecare is great (I hear).
>
> And 19" on a "Laptop".....I know we Americans are getting fat but that is
> like.....huge. How practical is that? Like what 20lbs of "laptop"?
>
> Oh, also, I don't see HP ever making a 19" laptop......the biggest one of
> that line Google says they make is 17"

Sorry -- typo-- it's 17 inch.

You're getting bogged down in a lot of useless back-and-forth about
this and that when the bottom line is : you can find products with
more features at a cheaper price than most Apple products. You had a
good experience: great!

I highly recommend Deal News for any computer specials.

Thanks,
Kim