Hi All,

This is just the first of what will probably be a number of questions regarding
moving to 2012.

I am making new templates (as recommended), rather than importing old ones -
partly because I believe that should simplify loading instruments (perhaps they
will turn out to have been pre-loaded).  Bill Duncan fonts appear correctly in
the chord library, where I have transferred my suffixes from earlier versions,
but not in alternate notation.  The slashes (one of the most attractive
features of Bill's fonts) do not.  I haven't tried the rhythmic notation yet,
but I have my doubts, as this is also an "Alternate Notation" font.

Ideas, anyone?

Thanks,

Chuck

Chuck Israels