Hi Mark,

It is possible to edit your Human Playback settings to get the Garritan JABB
instruments to recognize mute changes by triggering keyswitches, but I agree
that Finale should support this out of the box without users having to manually
adjust their settings.

Please register your displeasure with MakeMusic directly, as that is the only
way stuff like this gets fixed.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----