I haven't seen any major issues with the articulations font and 2012
finale. Some really old files that seem to use the BDFont (maestro)
were messed up for me.

Did you manually move all the FAN files into the Finale 2012 folders?

Sent from my iSomething
--
Eric Dannewitz
Musician/Polymath/Evil Genius