Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll try to use a shape expression, as Jef
Chippewa suggests.
The reason for this is that I need to represent two melodies, the second being
performed as a canon and starting on measure 2 with measure 1 hidden, thus
ending one measure later, showing a double bar line; the same double bar line
will have to show in the last but one measure on the top staff (with its very
last measure hidden)

--------

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.eu