Rests? What are rests? OOOH, those things performers tell me I use too few of.
:)

Seriously, I don't recall how I handled those things... haven't done it in a
while, certainly way before linked parts (and probably many other recent
Finale developments that have made difficult things easier).

But I will have to explore it again. I have a client job coming in March that
will strain my skills. It will call for lots of staggered barlines, curved
staves, etc.

Dennis