Hi Aaron,

I saw your original question but I can't help because I never use the
computer-keyboard Speedy method. This method has also been deprecated by
MakeMusic so it's possibly it's not compatible with the new percussion entry
method.

This is the kind of thing you really need to talk to MM tech support about. My
suspicion is that most of us on the list (myself definitely included) are a bit
mystified by the way percussion now works in Finale. (I have something that
works for my own needs but it was an incredible pain to set up and I don't
remember precisely how I did it.)

Cheers,

- DJA
-----