I am trying to put fermatas over whole rests in a score (MacFin 2012a); I
insert real whole notes, change them to "real" whole rests, and then put a
fermata over the rest.  So far, everything is fine.  If I try to copy that into
the measures below it, however, the fermatas flip to underneath the measure.
If I put something into one of the other measures in the stack, then the
fermatas flip.  If I try to edit the linked part, the fermatas flip.

Is there a fix for this, or is there something obvious I am missing?

(Mr.) Jamin Hoffman
2745 S. 44th St.
Milwaukee, WI  53219
(414) 218-2130