BTW: Fin2012 does have some linked parts improvements with respect to how
it works with plugins. For expressions, page titles, and (I believe) smart
shapes, if you edit them in part view it unlinks them from the score. This
makes using existing plugins more palatable as well as opening up
opportunities for automation that I have already begun to incorporate in my
v4.0 version of plugins.