On 2012-06-13 12:07, Eric Fiedler wrote:
> Have any of you had the following problem?
> I've opened an older score (FinMac 2010) in FinMac 2012. Converts fine.
> I choose "Extract Parts"
> In the dialog window only 3 of the 8 parts are listed.
> The "Score Manager" lists them all.
> "Data Check">"File maintenance" does too.
 > But "Manage Parts" lists only the 3 again.

Score Manager doesn't list parts, it lists instruments.

> What am I missing?

No idea what has happened to you if all the parts show up in Finale
2010. Sounds like a bug somewhere, if that's the case.

You can build any missing part by "Using Document/Manage Parts...",
select "New Part" and move the instruments to the part with "< Add to Part".

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson