Thanks Lawrence, David, Christopher and Jari!
The solution was indeed in the Manage Parts Window: Manage Parts>New Part>Add
Instrument to Part. I guess I'll just have to find the time to RTFM, at least
the parts about the handling of parts. A lot seems to have changed since FinMac
1.0.
Again, many thanks. I just hope my fingernails will grow back soon ...
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de