Dear Christopher,

Thanks - still missing bar lines though.  Where do I find them as expressions
so I can place them in the part?

And, thanks for the suggestions about the text repeats.  I will try to get them
to look and work right.  I never did get around to working out the routine of
showing and hiding double entries of those expressions so that I could have
sensible looking MM rests.

Fond regards,

Chuck