On 9/17/2013 8:09 PM, Robert Patterson wrote:
> The version of MuseScore that I tried out 2 years ago was nowhere near
> Fin/Sib, but it has been and continues to be moving faster than any of
> them. And I disagree that it is not innovative. It's just that the
> innovations that are added seem to be the pet projects of those who are
> willing to put in the time to implement them and may not be the innovations
> you or I want.

FWIW, you can find the MuseScore road map here:
http://musescore.org/en/developers-handbook/references/musescore-2.0-roadmap

Most of the development items are things that have been in Finale and
Sibelius, of course. I don't see anything innovative there.  It looks
like they are doing nothing but reverse engineering the 20-year-old
products.