Hi Jari and Darcy,
Thanks for the input. I know about the iOS-style non-persistent scroll bars in
windows in general. My problem was/is the absence of arrows, for instance, in
the key signature tool, where we used to be able to change the number of flats
or sharps in a signature by clicking on the up- or down-arrow at the right of
the little box.. I have since discovered, that I can do this by clicking in the
blank space slightly to the right of the little box (where the arrows used to
be). But, I mean, what kind of interface is _that_!? The absence of a scroll
bar in Scroll View is also not exactly intuitive, but one can live with that.
And where the heck _are_ the preference files anyway?
Cheers!
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
webmas...@habsburgerverlag.de