Sadly, the change to "Always Show Scroll Bars" in SystPrefs>General didn't help
and I'm still confronted with the following dialog box when I want to change
the key signature:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyt99as8d5si7dj/Screen%20Shot%202013-10-18.tiff

While I can deal with it (by clicking where the scroll bar arrows used to be),
I think this just might qualify as a BUG (at least in Mac OS 10.8.5). What does
the congregation think?
Cheers!
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
webmas...@habsburgerverlag.de