I use Digital Performer, and I don't see MusicXML. They do have Final Cut Pro
XML, OMF, AAF, and AudioDesk (which I believe is a scaled down version of DP
they ship with their hardware interfaces).

Generally, the midi from Finale is OK, but to really be able to switch back and
forth between it and something else, MIDI isn't really going to do it......

NOT Sent while Skydiving