>Well, Douglas, you DID suggest that writing A Aeolian in three sharps and
>putting naturals on three notes wasn't a good idea. Who was promoting THAT
>idea? Nobody here was, which made me think you had misunderstood.

If there is one big problem that a forum like this has, is that the lack of
inflection or the ability to ask for immediate clarification is missing.

I wasn't saying that anyone had said that; I was stating an example of what it
is like to use major as the home key and using accidentals to make up the rest
of it.  It was intentionally absurd to make a point... and thus the lack of
facial expression and tone of voice made my point unclear.

Maybe we should always use html emoting tags or something:

<sarcasm>
No, really. I like to run the air conditioner when it's snowing.
</sarcasm>