Hi Darcy,

I have been using QuicKeys, even though it is no longer officially supported
for Mac. Nevertheless it does continue to work (though not flawlessly).  I have
dozens of things programmed in it but have been considering spending a day or
two building the same things in iKey, if it will do all the menu diving,
choosing options and performing clicks and keystrokes that QuicKeys does. Have
you had experience with QuicKeys and do you think iKey is as versatile?

Thanks,

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone