Hi Chuck,

I thought the options under "Ending Repeat Text" controlled Coda etc.
positioning, but I guess not? I never have need of these symbols.

I think your only option is to create the symbols, then input the desired
values in the Text Repeat Assignment dialog box. It's an extra step,
admittedly, but luckily there are usually at most 3-4 such symbols in any given
score!

Cheers,

- DJA
-----