Finale 2012c, Win 7-64

Hello,

I have 2 questions:

1.  Does anyone know how to set a minor key signature that will automatically
raise the 7th scale step (rather than lowering tonic 1/2 step) when using
harmonic minor? For example, in G harmonic minor, every F# appears as a Gb.
After years of manually raising the 7th scale tone, I'm wondering if there is a
way for Finale to raise it automatically.  I've looked at the nonstandard menu
(although harmonic minor is hardly nonstandard), and cannot figure it out.  In
a long document with thick chords, it takes quite a while to correct all the
7ths.

2.  When importing a free MIDI file, how do you know which of the first 3
options to select in the dialog box--if you don't know how the author set up
the tracks/channels?  (The 3 options are Tracks Become Staves, Channels Become
Staves, and Set Track-to-Staff List.)  Or, do those choices allow you to reset
tracks/channels in the MIDI file to your own needs?

With appreciation,

Patricia Spedden